We welcome your pets to stay here, however please respect these few simple requests:
- You are welcome to walk your dogs around the field surrounding the property but we do ask that:
Dogs MUST be kept on a lead around the farm unless you are certain they are OK with chickens, sheep, cats and other dogs.
- Pets are accepted on the understanding no sign of your pet is evident at the time of your departure either inside or outside the cottage.
- Pets are strictly not allowed in the bedroom and the bathroom or on the furniture and must not be left in the property unless prior arrangements have been made with me.
- A poopa scoopa is provided outside your door.
- Locally almost all pubs, café’s and hotels are dog friendly.
- In this remote location and throughout the Lake District National Park. there are no litter pickers and bins are scarce. Please, please, please do not leave your litter.
- Sadly, on many occasions on our walks, we have been shocked by the amount of litter that has been left and poo bags hung on trees, gates, fences etc. Poo decomposes, plastic does not.